Smith and Wesson is one of the best manufacturers of firearms in the United States. Their headquarters is located in Springfield. Smith and Wesson are not just known for making some of the best knives available on the market but for making all kind of firearms such as revolver, shot guns, hand guns and much more. They are just too good when it comes to making products which is used for survival and combat. CKSUR1 Bullseye Search and Rescue Fixed Blade knife is just one of their quality products that you can highly trust with.
Here are some great features of CKSUR1 Bullseye Search and Rescue Fixed Blade Knife :
- It’s made up of 440 stainless steel. It’s considered one of the hardest and strongest for making knife blades.
- This knife has 5.88 inch blade with overall length of knife being 10.50 inch.
- It has a non-reflective black coating with rubberized aluminum handle.
- A heavy duty Nylon Sheath is also provided with the Smith and Wesson Bullseye knife.
- It has a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
Heavy duty nylon sheath has lasing slots, metal reinforcements and synthetic liner. It’s constructed with a hard synthetic liner and metal reinforcements. The sheath also has a D ring along with front mounted nylon storage pouch with Velcro closure. You can make this knife razor sharp just by passing it over a steel sharpener. Actually that’s how I did it.
If you do a lot of hiking and camping and you don’t like a big knife which is 15 inch long then Smith and Wesson Search & rescue fixed blade knife will be the best choice for you. If you compare this knife to others, you will pay triple the price of it. It appears to be full tung, has a nice grip and can be used as a tool or a weapon. It can almost everything which needs to be cut on a camping.
Overall, if you are looking for a reasonably priced fixed blade survival knife along with the sheath then it’s going to be best purchase for you.